FLorida immigration attorneys

Experienced professionals

home image

Our law office’s goal is to provide the highest quality of legal services, professionalism, and effective representation. We represent and advise clients around the world in many areas of law focusing on all the areas of immigration and nationality law such as Family-Based Petitions, Deportation Defense, Employment-Based Immigration, Business Immigration, H Visas, J Visas, E Visas, Special Immigrant Juvenile Visas, Waivers, U Visas, T Visas, Asylum, EB-5, and all the other matters related to USA immigration law.

We handle other areas of law such as Dependency, Family law, and Criminal law. We also handle other legal matters with attorneys Of Counsel. Our staff is multilingual and we are able to accommodate clients speaking Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and French.

  • American Immigration Lawyers Association logo
  • The Lakeland Bar Association logo
  • Avvo logo

Peruvian Law

We represent in certain matters related to Peruvian Law. Espinoza Law Offices P.A. is a member of Peruvian Legal Network, a consortium of law firms that have joined together in order to complement their different specialties and experiences in an effort to provide their clients with the most complete range of legal services possible. www.peruvianlegal.com

Why Do You Need an Immigration Attorney for Your Criminal Case?

It is common for an immigrant to hire a criminal defense attorney (whose experience with immigration law is usually limited) and to be advised to enter a guilty plea in a bargain to avoid being sent to jail or prison. This can be a serious mistake, as it can make the immigrant inadmissible or even deportable. You must understand that a conviction for immigration purposes is not the same as a conviction for criminal purposes, and by choosing a lawyer who does not understand this distinction you could be led into making a wrong decision in your case.
Most criminal defense attorneys simply do not know the complexities of immigration law, and only an attorney who actually focuses his practice on criminal and immigration law can determine the consequences of a criminal conviction on your immigration case.

Full-Service Immigration Law In The USA And Criminal Defense In Florida

How Will an Arrest or Conviction Affect Your Immigration Status?

If you are an immigrant and you have been arrested and charged with a crime, it is in your best interest to retain legal representation as early as possible, to defend you against the serious consequences you are encountering. While criminal charges can have serious effects in general, this is especially true for you as an immigrant, as you face the possibility of deportation.

Driving Without a License and Your Immigration Status?

Depending on the circumstances of your situation, being pulled over and given a traffic ticket could carry severe consequences extending beyond the cost of paying the fine on the ticket. Under the Secure Communities program maintained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, local law enforcement agencies have access to federal records which may alert the police officer to the driver’s status as an unlawful alien. It is also possible that conviction for an offense such as driving without a license or reckless driving could lead to a detainer being placed on you, possibly leading to removal proceedings.



view all testimonials

testimonial image

“His knowledge and experience made me took the great decision to hired him to represent my case and we he won my case satisfactorily. From the first moment in which he explained the procedure to follow I felt confidence on his professionalism…”

Margarita Perez

“This man knows exactly what he is doing. He was able to give us the advice and help we needed in a very difficult case. He knew what would happen step by step and exactly what he said we did and everything went as it had to…”


“Attorney Espinoza is not only an excellent and trustworthy attorney, but also an honorable and righteous human being. An immigration case will be handle with the due dilligence, efforts and human understanding.”

Article | English

Can You Move Your Foreign Fiancé to the U.S.?

concept photo for fiance visa and US immigration with diamond ringLove knows no boundaries, and in today’s interconnected world, it’s becoming increasingly common for people from different countries to fall in love and want to build a life together. If you’ve found yourself in such a situation and are wondering if it’s possible to bring your foreign fiancé to the United States, you’re in the right place. In this blog post, you’ll learn about moving your fiancé to the U.S. and highlight how Espinoza Law Offices can assist you in navigating the legal complexities of this journey.

Understanding the K1 Fiancé Visa

The K1 fiancé visa is a nonimmigrant visa specifically designed for foreign nationals who are engaged to marry U.S. citizens. This visa allows the foreign fiancé to enter the United States for a limited period of time, during which the couple must marry. Once married, the foreign fiancé can apply for status adjustment to become a lawful permanent resident.

Requirements for a K1 Fiancé Visa

To successfully obtain a K1 fiancé visa, there are certain requirements that must be met. These include the U.S. citizenship of the petitioner, the genuine relationship of the couple, the intent to marry, and the ability to support financially:

  • U.S. Citizenship: The petitioner, i.e., the U.S. citizen, must be able to prove their citizenship through documentation.
  • Genuine Relationship: The couple must demonstrate that their relationship is genuine and not solely for the purpose of obtaining immigration benefits. This can be established through evidence such as photographs, communication records, and testimonies from friends and family.
  • Intent to Marry: Both parties must have a genuine intent to marry within 90 days of the fiancé’s entry into the United States.
  • Financial Support: The U.S. citizen petitioner must meet certain income requirements to ensure they can financially support their fiancé and prevent them from becoming a public charge.

When embarking on this journey, partnering with an experienced immigration law firm like Espinoza Law Offices.

Process of Obtaining a K1 Fiancé Visa

Obtaining a K1 fiancé visa involves several steps, including filing the petition, visa application, medical examination and interview, and getting married within 90 days upon entry:

  1. Filing the Petition: The U.S. citizen petitioner must file a Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé, with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
  2. Visa Application: Once the petition is approved, the foreign fiancé must apply for the K1 visa at the U.S. embassy or consulate in their home country.
  3. Medical Examination and Interview: The foreign fiancé must undergo a medical examination and attend an interview to establish their eligibility for the visa.
  4. Entry into the United States: If the visa is approved, the foreign fiancé can enter the United States. Once in the country, the couple must marry within 90 days.

Bringing your foreign fiancé to the United States is indeed possible through the K1 fiancé visa process. However, it is crucial to understand the requirements and follow the proper procedures to increase your chances of success.

Do You Need Assistance for Your Fiancé’s Move to the U.S.?

Navigating the immigration process can be complex and overwhelming. That’s where Espinoza Law Offices can make a difference. With our tested knowledge in immigration law, including fiancé visas, we can guide you through the process, ensuring that all the necessary documentation is prepared accurately and submitted on time. Our team of experienced immigration lawyers in Lakeland, FL, understands the intricacies of the immigration system and can provide you with personalized guidance tailored to your specific situation.

Espinoza Law Offices also offer the convenience of online immigration lawyer services. This means that regardless of your location, you can benefit from our services without the need for in-person meetings.

Don’t let the complexities of immigration law stand in the way of being with your fiancé. Contact Espinoza Law Offices today to schedule a consultation and let us help you navigate the process of bringing your foreign fiancé to the United States.


How Can We Help you?